Today I am grateful for
- This first day of summer
- Janet, who reminded me
- Being awakened by a rain storm last night…yes, RAIN!
- The electricity, which went off for awhile and then remembered to start back up
- 68 degrees this morning!
- The smell of rain all around
- Opening the windows hoping the smell of rain would wander inside!
- An early morning walk with Ruby
- A big turtle by the lake—in 17 years here I have never seen one by the lake
10. Contrary to what I thought, turtles can haul shell amid the threat of inspection by gangly puppies like Ruby
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.