Today is Martin Luther King’s Day – what an inspiration that man’s whole life was. His whole life was a message – not just his most famous speech.
Today I Am Grateful:
1) That the boys and I slept in a little this morning – they weren’t up as early as usual but they didn’t quite sleep as late as I’d hoped either LOL
2) That the boys and I spent part of the day all settled in on my bed reading – Will for school, Wyatt just for practice and me because I have a number of books I want to get through :-)
3) That hubby had an okay day at work and came home at a nice hour today – he hasn’t had much sleep the past few days so I knew he was tired.
4) For the safe travels of everyone today in the bitter cold that finally bit into the Chicagoland area
5) For my Dad taking Gene & the boys to a fun indoor mini golf place today – one final fun thing on the long 4 day weekend before they go back to school in the morning. They had quite the time too from what I’ve heard :-) I haven’t gotten to the pictures yet, I’ll take care of those tomorrow
You are not just a mind & a body, you are born of God, you are a soul of eternity, remember this when life seems dark. ~ Spiritual Truths (found on twitter at @TheGodLight )