1. Fun, safe travels to Butte, America with friends.
2. Spending a beautiful day hiking 4 hours up the backside of Baldy Mountain via White Sulphur Springs, MT in two feet of snow with my husband.
3. Early delivery of gifts purchased on cyber Monday.
4. Celebrating a friends new home at a housewarming party.
5. A safe drive home at midnight last night from a Christmas party (25 miles away) in minus 24 degree temperatures.
6. Always having vehicles stocked with emergency preparedness items.
7. Layers of warm clothing.
8. Finalizing details of a class I’ll be teaching at Helena College.
9. Fresh, new perspectives available to everyone at every moment.
10. The opportunity to have met Ruth. Such a beautiful soul. Thank you Crystal for that gift. Ruth’s love lives on.