1. long awaited phone conversation with the apple rep reviewing the cool features of my Apple watch; so much to learn. Next trip will be to the apple store for hands on training
2. beautiful red birds quietly perched on the branch outside my office window
3. meditation that brings peace
4. need to experience and connect with God, path to peace
5. thankful for kind and loving friends
6. courage to change
7. releasing fear
8. thankful for the gift of the day
– God in my life
– Groups of support
– Girls that love me
– Gifts I can provide
– Goodness in people
– Gestures of love & kindness
– Grateful attitude
Grateful for this quiet time when I can reflect and prepare for the day.
Less stressed than yesterday.
Reviewing my prayer list. I am near the top. Picturing people and whispering a prayer for them.
Email such a nice way to keep in touch. I write a few and answer a few,
Words with Friends Chatting and competing I play with about 20 peopleThe thrill of victory The agony of defeat Am I wasting time? It is a favorite part of my day.
Facebook is a way I can connect with many.
Reading a little. I take 6 books out for Summer reading club every couple of weeks. I fall asleep quickly when I read at night.
Thinking about what must be done. One day at a time. One thing at a time. One hour at a time.
A cup of coffee. A splash of this and a sprinkle of that. Jumpstart me for my time is almost over..
Beginning where I am
Grateful for now
Grateful for safety
Grateful for health
Grateful for beauty
Gratwful for love
Grateful for what inspires us
Grateful for honesty
Grateful for better and better questions
Grateful for connection
Adrenalin that cleans a room in an hour.
Anger not usually thought of as positive but like a thunderstorm can clear the air.
Opening a Bible study and having it speak directly to you. “Call me Mara for I am bitter.”
Working on changing bitter to better.
Sermon on risk telling me not to be afraid.
Mee reminding me to stop struggling and lay my burdens down and trust the Lord
Searching for peace, a lonely road but I am not alone!
– witnessing other’s compassion
– hearing my daughter’s voice
– opportunities presenting
– easy stuff
– challenge [sometimes ;-)]
– putting my ego in check when necessary
– steadily improving my listening skills
– Neil Young music
1. God and my church.
2. Freedom to speak my mind.
3. My son and dog.
4. Family and friends who understand.
6. Good support with my husband’s death.
7. Warm summer day.