I’ve been up three hours and haven’t taken the time to be grateful.
May the business and busyness of my day not interfere with my gratitude.
I am warm. I am dry. I am inside. I have a winter coat should I need to go out.
I have a purpose. I have a plan. I am flexible when things change.
I am easily pleased. I am contented with a little. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of others.
Grateful to fulfill a Christmas wish.
Grateful for Thanksgiving when the laughter and stories filled my soul. The food is secondary to the companionship of friends and family
friendliness, kindness of strangers, help, support, pens & pencils, my computer, Mindfulness, growth, opportunity, hope, God, love, Mariella and mommy!
4. The mail
5. Bill and Michel inviting us over. Michel and I laughed loudly and often. Bill was in a bad mood but gave me a hug anyway.
6. Fine details from the blade and machine
7. So much time, too many books
8. Time and temperature
9. Vanishing point
2. Thank you, Crystal
4. The feeling of the hard chair
5. The room
6. Spaces between and within
10. Among the living
food, fridge, oven, plates, cups, knives, forks, spoons too, gratitude in my heart, hope in my outlook, love in and around me, God
2. Continuing Thanksgiving blessings
3. “the way to enlarge gratitude is to frequently express it”
4. Warmer climes
7. Cassie for hosting my mother and father and David and Chris
8. Expressions of gratitude everywhere
9. For how things are, not perfection
10. My father when I said I’d see him tomorrow “hope so, don’t know from one day to the next what’s going to happen” he said laughing