daily mindfulness practice, trips, songs of Journey, love, God,
- One step at a time
- Our incredible minds
- And even more incredible hearts
- Misty days
hugs, Cherry flavor, bread pudding, heat, skilled Techs, good movies, learning, sigh of relief, help, God, love, hope, Mariella and her mommy
A pack of 152 crayons. My grandson was impressed with that!
Music- that which you sing , that which fills your soul!
An out of print DVD movie.
An afternoon decorating tote bags. How cleansing it is to do something creative
One life left this Earth I will remember his dignity,
One life started.Welcome to the world Evan Harrison.
A friend finding out she is expecting.
Mended fences and happy hours, tears and laughter
Peace after the argument. I cannot see the path or travel it without him . Nor would I want to.
space heater, fruits, hope, chance, a win, God
2. Aunt Collette lives on in her mousse recipe
3. The view at the reservoir
7. The kids
8. Ideas flying
9. Dialogue trees
10. Silence out there and in here
The presents are secondary ,presence is overwhelming,spirits of Christmas past are present.
Watching people open things!
The stories behind the presents
Getting everything on your list
Meg’s delicious lasanga
Salad tossed with wooden hands
Laughter at the inane trivia game
Impossible questions like what was the little drummer boy’s first name?
Home in jammies saying “What a nice Christmas!”
- Setting goals
- Bringing others along for the ride
- Moving from “someday” to “how bout now?”
- My amazing husband
- My incredible daughters
- This moment
3. My father’s sense of humor
4. Quiet house
5. Next day’s birds
6. Noises in the street
9. A place to lay my head
10. Oliver stopped by to talk and wish us a Merry Christmas
2. An evening out (I don’t think it was with the constellations or the sun but there was a full moon or the beginnings of one)
3. A calendar of black cats
4. Beloved dog
5. Trills and sparkles
6. The Charlie Browniest Christmas tree on the porch
7. People in your heart
8. The eggs
9. The twins who can think each others’ thoughts and speak each others’ words
10. Christmases now and in the memory