The secure feeling of knowing you are ready
The serene feeling of coming home from Christmas Eve service. Such a nice service!
The promise of tomorrow that something will go wrong but you’ve got stamina and laughter.
A call from a son you haven’t talked to in months causes a range of emotions
I’m proud of all of my children!How I wish we lived closer together.
The sound of snoring behind me. As compelling as the sound of waves or wind in the trees.
A WLG friend who took time to send me a Christmas card. Thanks Rose! Merry Christmas!
It is true the list gets shorter and the longing is for things that can’t be bought.
Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!
2. Carols sacred secular and in human form
3. Waltz for Debbie
4. Erica for making time to speak with me
5. Stopping time
6. Gosia got a job and she gets to work with John P., whom many of us think should be canonized
7. Imperfect saints among us
9. Catching, holding and letting go
10. Melissa and our work together
I’m so grateful for Carol!
She introduced me to the power of laughter.
She reminded me to push up when I was at the depths.
She told me to calm down when I was flying too high.
Grateful for her energy and enthusiasm.
Whatever gifts she has to shares them with the world.
Her adage that loving someone always is a good answer.
Purple Christmas trees, sock monkeys and Zentangles
When I count the wonderful things in my life , I count you twice!
Yippee, yeah , Oh!
1. A little bit of time alone
2. Giving things away
3. My dad’s attention to detail
4. My husband and boy going to swim laps together
5. Cooking something new
6. A business opportunity for Logan…He’s said for several years that he wants to be a baker, and at 13 he’s making it happen.
7. I’m so grateful that we have followed our own path
8. Thankful memories of Ruth and her influence…and sharing with her in my heart.
9. Christmas lights
10. Dog silliness :)
new earpiece that stays in place, VR technology, kept promises, research, good beneficent science, pizza, learning, positive attitudes, hope, love, God, Mariella and her mommy….
2. Hannah made it home safely
3. David likes his job and would take more hours if offered
4. Warm climes no complaint there
5. Betsy and Michael for driving to our site visits
6. Cassie came up with a great gift idea for our staff – coffee mugs that name books that have been banned at one time or another. When you pour hot liquid into the mug the blacked out titles are revealed. She did the wrapping too, bless her.
7. Andrea’s return (x2)
8. Chris willing to help
9. Gratitude reminders – especially to give more energy to what I’m grateful for
10. Surprised by poetry
1. Our Anniversary-15 years!
2. A phone date with my favorite friend
3. Celebrating Christmas today, with my parents
4. Molly and Sugaree being very happy with some new toys-We don’t know if Molly had ever received gifts before. <3
5. The dogs putting on quite a show for company
6. Opting to order pizza instead of cooking
8. Logan playing the piano
10. Choosing LOVE
ability, batteries, custodial artists, good cops, God, hope, my family