2. “the exhilarating moments after birth, when two souls meet” Katrina Kenison, though in this post she is talking about spiritual kinship with a grown woman. Still it made me think of(remember?) the sacred phenonmenon of birth.
3. People who share their time and attention
5. Jean G.
6. A cold bright sunny day
7. Accepting the stuckedness in traffic because I will get somewhere eventually
8. White tulips with a purple tint from Cassie
love and hope in the world in my heart, now and God
Rose has been quite excited about the play that shows a women’s alternate lives if her choices were different. Rather than speculate on what might of been I shout to the universe , Thank you for planting me where I am! I will bloom!
Thank you for my hubby. The rocky roads,the straight paths and the nights of togetherness that is true peace.
Thank you for my children. My oldest is strong and capable. My middle is hardworking and funny. My youngest has found a balance of work and love. The lost sheep has wandered far away but he is a good person.I am proud of them!
Thank you for my grand children. One is my sunshine. One is my shining star.
Thank you for enough! We will never be rich except in the things that count.
Thank you for my home. Blue shack by the track.Our shack!
Thank you for my Church. God is everywhere but I can find Him fastest in the people at First Christian Church of Stow
Thank you for music and laughter. Thank you for smiles and friends.
2. Good advice
3. Looking to see as much of the moving picture as possible
4. Acknowledging how easy it is for me to get caught in the details
6. Alternate routes
7. Even in wind and rain
8. Surprised by trust in me – of course, I want to reciprocate
Go, hope,love, peace and ease right now, pain free, Mariella, Mary Ann, my job, friends, cake, all things lemon!, now
2. I was told there would be cake and there was
3. Accepting ignorance
4. Wind and lightning so the bed was crowded with Peabody and Pegasus
5. debris on the porch thankfully no broken glass or anything
6. I don’t count my blessings enough so clearly i need a refresher in math
7. Someone who comes to see me rather than using phone or email