- A long, lovely day
- a great interview with a lovely woman for my podcast
- sun & water play w/little ones
- the fun in answering the question, what’s your ideal day?
- calling the apartment management when something doesn’t work (a luxury!)
- chatting with whoever arrives
- an interesting and in-depth conversation with friends
- knowing everything is as it should be (loving what is)
- this this this
❤️ Starting over – knowing we have that opportunity every day!
❤️ Tea, first thing.
❤️ Breakfast in Bed. Even though it’s a smoothie and not Eggs, bacon, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and toast!
❤️ Early morning Sun.
❤️ Gardens. The excitement of new blooms, growth, colour, harmony, balance.
❤️ Cats just wanting Love. Don’t we all!
❤️ Seeing order in chaos!
❤️ Accepting what is.
❤️ Outdoor grilling – one of the new pleasures of Summer!
❤️ Having enough.
Today I am grateful for the cooler temperature. I’m going for a walk. Eyes and ears wide open!
Nice day off yesterday. A good blend of home and errands. Accomplishment and rest.
A new tank on clearance
Functioning dash cam. TF card cost almost as much as camera. Still cracks me up!
When Carol called me, I told her Summer,Winter, Spring or Fall you’re my favorite Carol of all!
The power of compliments! I told lady behind me in Church how beautifully she sang Sunday. She said M.E. you made my day!
Compliments and comments.
- Returning to what’s true
- Staying in alignment
- Laughing at synchronicity
- And the circular path of all things
- Beautiful flowers from my husband
- A laughing exchange
- Painting, drawing, opening up
- Returning to the last thing I was inspired to do
- This gorgeous weather
- Posting lists on the road
- Yet another chance to be better
- Catching the vibe of a city
- Snow-capped peaks
- The best bagel I ever had
- Sweat rewarded by the vista
1. Arriving safely
2. Logan’s reliability
3. Sugaree’s 10th birthday was Sunday. I sure do love that dog!
4. Our first garden cucumber of the year…Logan and the dogs thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
5. Music that calms me
6. Cooler temperatures while the air conditioner is on the fritz
7. Golden hour drives with Wayne, in search of photographs to take
8. Helping out
9. Dog people :)
10. Facing the truth, even when it’s hard
Haircut with highlights
Uplifted my spirit Could feel and see the difference.
Even though I forgot before and after pics.
When anxiety turns to joy
Rewarding myself with something besides food
Setting up my tablet So many apps available
Joy that they sent me 8 styluses (Styli?)
A new profile picture (and compliments)
My dash cam has no memory card. I find that SO funny
Time spent with Meg and her dog Van Gogh
I do for her. She does for me. Love that giving circle.
Time spent with my daughter
And her dog too
The seven steaks of summer (a promotion by Acme)We’ve tried two
Going to the Farmer’s Market this weekend
Yummy good food
The night sky
Looking with gratitude towards an exciting day!
Making a plan for a fun tomorrow!
- Smooth driving
- Airbnb digs exceeding expectations of charm
- Air conditioning
- Brainstorming ways to be kind
- Visits with family, however short
- Actually going to a place I saw in pictures and dreamed of visiting (for years)
- Reading in comfort
- Having choices
4. Geese on the water (although some where’s on land they have taken over)
5. Choosing gratitude with MaryEllen and everyone on this site
6. How Crystal met Mark. And then their fabulous children.
7. Waterways and light and shadow underneath the bridges
8. Happy hosta