2. Tongues of metal
3. Vibrations among vibrations
6. Something in the middle
7. Constant expression
8. The room’s fearful symmetry
9. Smiling after exhaling
10. Rainy statue
1. Spending the day with Logan
2. Going to visit Wayne at work
3. Going to lunch
4. Having my camera, just in case
5. Old buildings
6. Finding new cookie cutters to buy
7. A whole plethora of fudge flavors to choose from
9. Making a meal for someone
10. Venting and then moving on
1. My mom
2. Hearing from a dear childhood friend after losing touch for 17 years!
3. Much needed laughs after a long day
4. Making gifts
5. Music that fits the mood
6. Deep cleaning
8. New recipes
9. The way Logan takes over when we bake
Just a few hours till we head back home. Thankful for this trip. So many memories!
The Cactus garden was breath taking. Took a ton of pictures.
Spent the evening last night making tealight snowmen (and reindeer)
Need to buy a box of Kleenex. Different people have different degrees of sneezing. I remember hankerchiefs and I’m grateful for Kleenex.
TDS is grateful for cocoa . I wasn’t watching him and he put scoops, candy cane bits and whipped cream. Sugar power!
Going to school this morning! Rare opportunity to hear TDS sing.
I’ve been up and dressed since 6:00 a.m. I knew I needed one outfit for looking smart.
Yes I’ve worn my leggings! Though have been told they aren’t snug enough.
I have an order of leggings waiting at home.
Conflicted! I would love to stay but it’s time to go!
But I still have today!
1. Making a surprise for my husband ~ I’m so excited that I almost told him. Repeatedly.
2. Overdue kindness
3. Talking about Ruth
4. Encouraging someone who’s putting himself out there for the greater good
5. The funny differences between Sugaree and Molly
6. To do lists
7. My husband mending our quilt ~ I wanted to take a picture, but thought better of it. If you knew him, you would understand! :D
8. Doing things differently
9. Realizing that the things I’m upset about are so small in the whole scheme of things
10. Having something to look forward to
Moana. Laugh out loud. Always stay to the end.
Apples to Apples. Hubby likes it now!
Trip to Walmart for some warm layers for Hubby.
One pint of Ben and Jerry’s Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream for TDS and me.
Needed more coffee pods.
Looking at pictures. My grandson is so photogenic.
Pizza -A buffet to choose from
A good morning from TDS! The son rose.
Last full day here. Soon they will be off to work and school. So happy to be here.
1. Baking cookies with Logan
2. Taking some to our next door neighbor
4. Andy’s sermon
6. Old t.v. shows
7. French toast
8. Thinking things through
10. My husband talking sweetly to the dogs <3
An engaging book to read as we traveled
Just when I thought I couldn’t sit still one more minute I read that Charles Lindbergh’s flight from NY to Paris was 33 hours
Landing at sunset in Vegas -God’s light and man’s lights
Seeing familiar faces after walking to baggage (Who knew there was a tram?)
Food ready at home.
It’s Thanksgiving in my heart though Thanksgiving was next day.
Food,family, funny situations and games. Ever hear of Exploding Kittens?
So glad I just suffered bruises from my tumble down the stairs.
Black Friday bargains with a special gift to spend.
Giving up on my laptop then Jane finds it. So from Nevada sending you grateful greetings!
5. Punishing rhythms
6. All the clocks
7. Not yet full, not yet measured sea
8. Boat on the water
“Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people’s hats off—then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.” Herman Melville, Moby-Dick