- I got to work early and get out early from work, even though I am not used to it anymore.
- The beautiful sunny afternoon.
- Getting to watch my favorite t.v. program.
- My dog, Jax, and cat, Skeeter.
- Good food.
- Not smoking.
- A roof over my head.
- Money to pay my bills.
- Positive thinking.
- Family and friends.
I realize the danger of stress and choose diversion and joy. Breathe.
Thinking about the many things you can do to help you relax. Breathe.
Carol suggests her blog. Celebrate possibilities. Touching base helps me center and breathe.
The power of gratitude and attitude. Breathe.
Filling my toolbox with fun.Smile.Laugh. Whisper. Breathe.
Taking my energy and using it to accomplish things. Be careful not to to overdo.Breathe.
Coloring. Cleaning. Music. Reading. Breathe.
Thanks to patient people who explain things until I understand it.Breathe.
Thanks to the week. I know it will be stressful but I will surmount the obstacles. Breathe.
- I am alive to see another day
- I am sober and of clear mind.
- I have people who love me.
- I get to see family today.
- I have aches and pains but know others have it worse.
- The sound of my dog chowing on a bone LOL.
- My son, who is an awesome young man.
- Being able to state my feelings of gratitude for others to see.
- Sun Mar 19, good meeting, pleasant sunny day, good conversations, good walks, progress at work, helpful info from internet.
- Mon Mar 20, early to class, progress at work, good meals, inspiring music and info on internet, good walk, productive shopping trip, helpful lady at eye doctor’s office.
- Tue Mar 21, progress at work, helpful info from internet, conversations with co-workers, good meals.
- Wed Mar 22, well rested, picked up glasses, conversations with co-workers, progress at work, good meals, helpful info on internet, prompt help from others via phone.
- Thur Mar 23, sunny day, good walks, cheerful help from co-workers, progress at work, good meals.
- Fri Mar 24, good hearing aid adjustments, good walks, progress at work, cheerful hep from co-worker, conversation, good meals.
- Sat Mar 25, well rested, sunny day, good walks, progress at work, conversation with co-workers, productive shopping trip, helpful info on internet, cheerful help from retail workers.
- Even when I am having a case of the blues, I can still find good in life.
- I have a roof over my head, food in my refrigerator, and a bed to sleep in.
- I am staying sober today and not smoking cigarettes.
- I have a relationship with God.
- I have a good support system.
- I have family that loves me.
- I have a job to pay my bills.
- A.A. and my church.
A cup of coffee.
Three hungry cats.
A bite to eat for me. A few cans for them.
Job. Let’s see if I go to the right one today.
Choosing some music to listen to in the car.
Found my eyeglasses case.
Claimed the cinnamon roll that caused the argument and ate it.
The sun is shining!
I am usually eloquent but today it’s down to basics.
Friends who care if you are struggling.
Those who give advice.
A supportive email.
A phone call.
Forgiveness for me and from me.
Trying to see the humorous side of a situation.
Trying today not to be so self centered. There’s a world out there and on the way to sign our taxes we saw interesting things. Who knows what I’ll see today if I’m not staring at the ground.
New shirt from Drug Mart. Better than the cinnamon roll anyway.
There is still snow in spots and the wind was was cold when I took the dog out but the air smells like Spring.
S Strong daffodil blooming in the snow.
P Pup sniffs the air and can smell the changes.
R Runners have emerged from their Winter caves to run bare legged in the sun.
I Free ice cream cone at Dairy Queen today. I’m getting twist.
N New clothes reflect the colors of Spring.
G Growth Flowers are waiting to blossom. Plants are waiting to burst through. I grew so time to check the intake and exercise output.
Find someway to welcome the day for the day brings the season.
- Sun Mar 12, sunny day, progress at work, conversations with co-workers, good walks, conversations with family.
- Mon Mar 13, early to work, progress at work, conversations with co-workers, sunny warm day, good walks, help from neighbor.
- Tue Mar 14, early to work, progress at work, conversations with co-workers, new hearing aids work well! good meals, helpful info on internet, good chapter in Angel book.
- Wed Mar 15, progress at work, good walks, good meals, laundry completed,
- Thu Mar 16, sunny day, good walks to and from work, presentation went well, good meals, helpful info from co-workers.
- Fri Mar 17, good walks, sunny day, progress at work, cheerful help from Dr. Choi and Dr. Yim, good class, good meals.
- Sat Mar 18, good walks, progress at work, inspiring talks from internet, productive shopping trip.
Pressures from around me and even within me. It was a week of snow and changes in plans. Meetings that left my head spinning. Frustration. A general feeling of defeat but gratitude was there.
Grateful to say, H snow I won’t go.
Grateful to recognize I am not feeling well and I need to rest.
Bananas. Cinnamon bread toast. Gatorade.
Getting a whole book read. Starting one written by an acquaintance.
Greetings from my laptop wrap me in hugs.
Grateful I am feeling better.
Grateful I’m a few steps closer to handling my sister’s financial change.
Grateful the TV is working. I can be happy reading but Hubby needs his electronic friend.
Advantage to being sick is less laundry. I lived in PJs.
Ousting the negative persona who took up residence here the last week. Goodbye-Weary, Dull, Mad, Feisty, Martryann, Pessimisma, Confusionista, and Maniacia.