There is Gold in every relationship, even in difficult ones…
I’m grateful to have S in my life…
- because he takes care of all my financial needs in every possible way…
- for not imposing his wishes and views on me no matter how badly he feels otherwise..
- for pushing me to do things beyond my comfort zone ( I wouldn’t have grown so much if he hadn’t!)
- For not standing in my way when I said I want to focus on building a career.
- grateful for the fun and laughter and the good times we share…
- the numerous holidays and fun trips
- for introducing a whole new world of amazing friends after I got married..
- for teaching me to be caring and considerate towards others around me and looking out for them..
- for the two amazing children I treasure more than anyone in this world..
- for being a fan of my cooking inspite of the food I put on the table :)
- Today I’m feeling so so grateful that I finally started back work to complete my course. So grateful for the inspiration and motivation being provided by the new group. Thank you!
- grateful for being able to connect with my course facilitator , because the chat we had helped boost my confidence and gave me a sense of direction.
- Grateful for listening to the old recording when I was coaching someone. so grateful for the feedback I got from my course facilitator… ” excellent” gave me a sense of pride and elation..dang! am I that good?! :)
I am so very very grateful for the old recording because it gave me much needed confidence, in myself, as I listened with disbelief to my own work!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!