1. Bruce Springsteen and the Police…thank you for reminding me that everything I do is magic.
2. The Gratitude Bracelet posted by Belle Piri. That is so lovely that I chose that to be on my top on my wish list over Kindle.
3. Your warm welcome on my first day of posting my gratitude list. Your comments are so warm and they enlightened my Tuesday.
4. Karen Walronds’ Barrowing someone else’s words post.
Resistance is the most toxic force on the planet. It is the root of more unhappiness than poverty, disease, and erectile dysfunction. To yield to Resistance deforms our spirit. It stunts us and makes us less than we are and were born to be.
That will be totally be on my pinboard.
5. My fiance’s mom and stepdad and of course my fiance, my only love.
6.And I am so grateful that his physiotherapy and pool therapy are really doing well.
7. His surgeon and his therapist who were there from the beginning of this disheartening-journey-almost-breaking-us-apart. They did not stop touching our hearts and telling us that everything will be alright.
8. This very page where I am opening my heart right in this moment. Right now.