today was a really productive day!
i actually slept till 9:30!
shot two videos of vintage cars for my dad’s business.
worked for him for about 5 hours.
drew new doodle headers for my blog.
i blogged. [about bikes!]
uploaded a new print to @etsy!
took a lovely nap in the sunshine.
i WON a necklace from one of my FAVORITE artists!
had a GRAND fancy dinner with my family.
walked over 4 miles.
made plans for my trip to NY!!
talked to Camilo, GA, and Margaret.
and most importantly, i felt happy today.
* Had an amazing massage.
* I was finally not as stressed as usu, THUS i enjoyed it.
* Met with my wonderful printer today. He’s great.
* Ordered my prints for my SOLO show!!!
* It’s on May 7th, in orlando.
* SPLURGED on two large canvas’ of my work.
* My watercolor class was great.
* My professor said my doodles will look good in watercolor.
* CHERRY RUNWAY is in ANOTHER shop!!!
* Shop’s called “Dear Prudence” in Orlando.
* i COOKED dinner tonight!!!
* “What about Brian” on hulu while making jewelry.
* GREAT day! Thank GOD! :D
* Midnight painting adventure tonight.
* Decent work day.
* AM guitar playing/song writing.
* “To be Fat Like Me” – on Hulu. Good movie!!
* Planning my trip to NY.
* ohh…so many doodles!
* i LOVE these paintings!!!!!!!
* Apples and Greek Hummus.
* bananas. always.
* Yoga was SO good tonight!
* My instructor, said i did a GREAT “pigeon” :]