- Sun Apr 2, early to church, good service, beautiful sunny day, good walks, progress at work, conversations with family, baking project prepared, good meals.
- Mon Apr 3, sunny day, good walks, progress at work, conversations with co-workers, helpful info from internet, good meals, baking project turned out well.
- Tue Apr 4, sunny day. good walks, cheerful help from co-workers, good meals, progress at work, helpful info from internet.
- Wed Apr 5, early to class, sunny day, good walks, good seminar, progress at work, good meals, conversations with co-workers.
- Thu Apr 6, good talk with boss, good walks, progress at work, cheerful help from co-workers, good meals.
- Fri Apr 7, good walk, progress at work, cheerful help from co-workers, good meals, pleasant card from friend, inspiration from internet.
- Sat Apr 8, well rested, helpful info from internet, productive shopping trips, cheerful help from co-workers, sunshine, new book looks promising, good meals.
I was trying to text my daughter and actually called her. What a happy accident!
We normally don’t talk except at holidays.
I think she feared I had tragic news. (Glad I didn’t)
We had a wonderful chat. The language of Lularoe.
Frosting on the cake Tyguy was available for a minute. I think I would never be sad if I could hear his cheery voice every day. Hi Grandma!
Hopefully, we will get Skype downloaded soon.
In talking to the pastor, I realize we all feel broken and empty. I am not alone.
This week I will fill myself by reaching out to others and heal myself with connections.
I choose to be happy. I strive to be well.With courage I will change what I can and accept what I cannot. Be brave!Celebrate the possibilies!
- Sun Mar 26, well rested, good meeting, cheerful help from retail workers, productive shopping, conversation with family, good walk.
- Mon Mar 27,good walks, cheerful help from co-workers, good meals, progress at work, good meals.
- Tues Mar 28, early to work, successful hearing aid adjustments, sunny day, good walks, cheerful help from co-workers, progress at work, well rested.
- Weds Mar 29, early to work, progress at work, good meals, pleasant sunny day, good walks, conversation with others.
- Thur Mar 30, early to work, progress at work, conversations with co-workers, noticed my habitual attitudes, good staff meeting, good meals, productive shopping trip, helpful info on internet.
- Fri Mar 31, sunny day, good walks, productive day, conversations with co-workers, good meals.
- Sat Apr 1, well rested, sunny day, good walks, progress at work, conversation with co-worker and retail worker, and friend, good meals, life is good.
The beautiful sunny day.
My niece celebrating her 51st birthday.
Great shows like “That 70’s Show” that make me laugh.
Being able to communicate via the net.
My dog and cat.
My awesome son.
Laughter, for it truly is the best medicine somedays.
Dressed for Church. Hubby says “chic”! Thankful for Springtime clothes though it is 34 out.
Always feel trendy when I wear leggings.
Earrings. I haven’t worn any in a long time.
April! Starts slows then gets busier and busier.
Need to start writing down the many things I’ll be doing. Grateful to be a servant.
Sunshine in my eyes as I awake.
Carol mentioned me in her blog.
Crystal tells a story about becoming.
I share a story about running away and coming home.
Receiving a Social Security check for my sister before the checks are here to disperse it,
Forgiveness and forgetting.
The beautiful weather.
A roof over my head.
A beautiful lake I can see from my living room window as I write this.
That I keep going one day at a time.
- Grateful for….
- Happy April ♥
- Lovely Spring month
- Sue and Al back from Arizona
- Good news on our taxes :)
- Green grass showing in the yard
- GPa’s homemade biscuits…yum
- Austin & Caitlyn at the OR coast for spring break
- Rare (thank goodness) excitement in our neighborhood: Police chased a man and woman in their car from downtown and into our area where they abandoned the car…Wow, police with rifles and a canine walking and driving past our home…thought this only happened in the “big cities”… we locked our doors and brought Cookie inside (she’d let us know if anyone was there but, of course, would happily let them in :) …scary when it’s your own neighborhood….the “druggies” got away on foot but they’ll catch them since they know who they are…first time that’s ever happened to us and hopefully it won’t again.
- Watching Luann’s cat, YoYo, play…he is big and fluffy and sooo cute…we love him…when he and Cookie meet up in the yard, they accept each other as they are and go on their independent ways.
Leaving the past in the past. Moving forward. Did my best.
Picking up the pieces.
A friend who listens. And by her questions I know she is listening.
Refusing to be drawn into drama.
The wonderful music the choir is practicing for Easter.
March came in like a lion and is leaving like a leopard. Looks better but still fierce.
I welcome April’s promise.
Today.Tomorrow. Growth and healing.
1. Time. Now. Here.
2. Winning the lottery of life. Privilege unfathomable to most.
3. Crafting a shared dream, enjoying the process
4. So many avenues of inspiration
6. Choices. Having choices.
7. Mini epiphanies that help shape decisions
8. Friends, all kinds
9. Astoundingly efficient public transportation- clean and updated
10. Street artists- musical, colorful, conspicuous or clandestine
Letting go of worry.
Letting go of frustration.
Ducks in a row.
You got this.
Day to remember.
So thankful that Carol cares!