- Twins! Happy 29th birthday to my friends Corrine and Meredith
- Shopping with my mom for new more professional work clothes. They always say to dress for the job you want. Please visualize a promotion with me!
- Watching the Indians with my parents while eating ice cream from Hartzlers Dairy
- Filling in at the store in Wooster to spend more time with my family. So nice to only have a ten minute drive to their house after work instead of an hour
- Planning a party. I love all of the details that go into making it special
- The book “14,000 Things To Be Happy About”. A list of everything from new babies to rocking chairs. A nice reminder during challanging times
- Listening to my mom talk to her sister, Faun, on the phone. They have such a great friendship
- Driving with my mom on errands
- Counting down to the Wayne Co Fair in 5 weeks, yippee! That will be a GoodList by itself
- The fact that my mom has already outlived her doctors expectations. So so so so grateful. I hadn’t realized it until Dave nonchalantly mentioned it yesterday. So many feelings
Wishing you joyful gratitude for each and every day. Thank you thank you thank you
Happy Near Year!
One of my goals for 2013 is to make it back here to WLG at least 3 times a week – I’ve missed writing here for far too long. I have enjoyed reading many of your lists though – they helped me through many tough times so Thank You all!!
1) For going back to school and not only passing all 9 mods with A’s but for passing the national licensing exam and earning my Massage Therapy License!
2) For having had not only a wonderful Christmas with family, but a very pleasant New Year’s Eve/Day as well!
3) For planning fun surprises for my youngest who will be turning 6 in just 11 short days!
4) For not giving up on myself – I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (Ray) and Lupus (Lu) in October 2012. It’s not been easy (especially since I was still in school!) but I’m determined to let it change my life as little as possible.
5) As always – for books!! I missed leisure reading during school and I’m more than making up for it now!
You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. ~ Wayne Dyer
tonight i thank:
ron– for making me backup all my computer files.
me- for completing the task without postponing it any longer…
me- for writing my thanks again after a while…
a smile in my heart.