1. A mind capable of retrieving memories
2. Reaching for the part of myself that understands
3. Connection- the golden rope we weave amongst, around, and between each other- made of glowy essence, thought, emotion and light
4. Witnessing clarity stand strong and rooted, like an unaffected tree, in the middle of a hurt-storm
5. Crafting a prayer with my soul’s finest tools and sending it on the wind
6. Those rare people in your life who lift you up and up and up, coaxing you higher and closer to your true self
7. The privilege of true friendship.
8. The privilege of true teachers.
9. The privilege of this moment.
10. The privilege of appreciating this moment.
I write with a heavy heart tonight. Someone I love and look up to received dire health news. My heart is broken.
- Those precious moments with amazing people in our lives
- Love. Loving people with all our hearts.
- Finding gratitude even in pain. It takes awhile, but it’s there somewhere
- Living each day to its fullest
- The things that remind us to do so, even the really hard, unfair, ugly things
- Learning, and those who love it
- Friends to talk to and hold space for you
- The smallest kindnesses
- Opening my heart even when I want to hold it closed
- This, even this
2. Irises blooming
3. Cassie putting spirea blooms in big and small vases
4. Seeing Eric and Tomoko’s beautiful glasswork
5. And seeing Jeanette there too
6. Getting things done
7. Not getting things done
8. Not minding so it doesn’t matter
9. My favorite poem this week. (Thank you, Claudia.) Can’t wait for the peonies to open nearby.
1. The one-time-only convergence of hearts and minds that was Goodlistdaily
2. and the incredible bonds that were born from it
3. Experiences that live in your memory as “one of the best days of my life”
4. Someone who can share in that memory with you and remind you of it
5. Being blessed with a true role model
6. Beauty has so many different faces
7. Deep inspiration
8. The kind of friendships that make you feel like the luckiest person on earth
9. When love feels compounded
10. Experiencing gratitude so profoundly that it forces you to create new avenues of expression
Not taking anything for granted
Learning that setting boundaries can be very freeing
Counting my blessings – and there are too many to name
The joy of true friendship and love
Listening to everyone’s hopes and dreams
Choosing the path that holds most meaning for me
Unwavering support of family and friends
The love and devotion of a perfect partner
The courage and strength and love of my daughters
Savoring each moment!
Very Grateful for~
God’s do-overs the back space key
the gratitude lists of those here at WLG
Margaret Wise Brown, author of Goodnight Moon, a book I must have read literally a thousand times
a small grant to help with education costs
a rare, mid-week tennis match with retired coach guys
hitting the ball really hard, pushing out tension with every shot, even if the shot was out or in the net
“Get over here where you belong,” he said.
Kathy’s son’s cancer surgery showed it is all gone!!
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the LORD your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go. ~Isaiah 48:17