2. Rachel for all her work with David since 6th grade
3. Jeanette fixes things
4. Eric got ready whatever I needed for the presentation
5. Loretta’s welcome and example
6. Sufficient time (but not an excuse to squander)
8. Some other kind of sounds
spending time with the grandkids
my granddaughter did my nails, one hand purple the other orange!!!
my grandson’s laughter
spending an hour at the small museum with my son
a change in the weather is coming!!!
upper 60′s by Thursday! lower 90′s the rest of the week!!!!!
2. Hannah passed her driving test. Such persistence.
3. Help from the driving school at every angle
4. Enjoying the last of the summer vegetables
5. Breakfast with Hannah and then driving her to the bus, admiring her attitude and accomplishment
6. Abundance of sunlight
7. Small fruits the color of plums, not sure what they’re called
8. Thom got out of the hospital
9. Messages and responses
1. Cold at the baseball game yesterday and my husband, Tom, thoughtfully brought a blanket for me.
2. Today he took me to the store because I didn’t feel like driving! What a guy!
3. Thank you to Crystal, who sent me a fun and goofy postcard, which I hauled around with me for a week!
4. Church this morning, great music, dear friends, and a good sermon.
5. Got my training yesterday to become an usher at a local venue. Will be really fun!
6. Sweet and juicy peach!
7. Tasty green grapes!
8. Trying not to release Summer, but the temperatures are screaming Fall!
9. Betty Boop
10. Found a really old handmade sock monkey with a lace hat at an estate sale! Hooray!
2. Cassie, for cleaning the windows, and the house is practically transparent
3. How Cassie sustains friendships
4. That I could drive Cassie back and forth to Alice’s house (It’s like coming to get your teenage daughter, she teased me)
5. Cassie and Alice share a love of animals – you have to come see the dogs, Cassie texted me. I think she wants a chihuahua. I think we have a full house.
6. Clotilda talked with us across the fence and gave us some green peppers
7. People ask what I’m doing today and I’m taking Hannah for her driving test. Even as I had to change my plans, grateful to show up for her today
8. Also appreciate that the driving school made special arrangements as well as give Hannah a refresher on Saturday
9. Coffee and doughnuts beforehand if the youths want
10. Carrying Julia’s words with me
2. A home
5. morning chill
8. Flowers stretching for the sunlight
9. Good news