2. Opening the heart
3. picking up David at the airport and thinking this is no longer a little boy but an emerging young man
4. That a friend picked up Hannah in Scranton, Pa., so she won’t have to start a new life there though I supposed she could have worked for Dunder Mifflin
5. Whatever I thought was wrong
6. Getting another perspective
7. Going about my day with a generally good will
8. The theme
2. Reminders and again
(in case I didn’t get it the first time or the other)
3. Lightening sky, like Jean’s description of it :)
4. Phone message from Helen
5. Coffee with Steve and his calm perspective
6. The village green
7. The lady at Hot Dog Annie’s with the apron that read “O Happy Day”
8. Hannah with her multicolored hat signed by all her campers
9. An affectionate cat
2. The life of Jay Grateful, which is not his name but how I have always thought of him.
3. And to Rob for telling us of the celebration of his life.
5. Examples of gratitude
7. In all languages
9. Water dogs
10. Harmony rhythm and melody
Very grateful for:
The constant gardeners of Proust’s reference
Mike, in his way
1. time spent on the patio next to my memorial fairy rock garden — outstanding!
2. gratitude to my patient husband who drove me all over town tonight — what a guy!
3. Zentangle beginning lesson today — a Grandma and her granddaughter in matching Zentangle tennis shoes — fabulous!!
4. Zentangle Club — making an exploding Zentangle box — way fun!
5. dark red cherries — oh yes!
6. counting point for Weight Watchers — then I know when to STOP! lol
7. my daughter-in-law, Dyan — what a remarkable woman!
8. watering the garden — love to visit!
9. heaven blue morning glories — truly heavenly!
10. making happy bracelets — all kinds of wild and colorful beads!