1. Small branches with fresh green leaves – taken from our garden, decorates the house
2. The body is painfree, the evening is full of silence and there is no real need for anything
3. Breakfast outside today, sunshine, birds singing and dear neighbors chatting friendly in the background
4. Blessed with belly laugh – there are still jokes acessible that are really surprisingly good
5. Left a potato in the garden to see if any mouse is interested
1. Reduction in household. Seems odd without my son.
2. Adapting to empty nest again.
3. Importance of each finding his/her path.
4. Letting go,letting God
5. An old baptist song repeats in my mind.
6. Hearing my sons Reaching out, letting go, and making amends. A dream come true and I hope it grows into a wonderful friendship
7. Thinking of crystal and her family-so many changes, new environment with ill children: a very ground woman who will adapt.
8. Blessings and love to each of you; may spring bring you an abundance of happiness
9 thankful for the gift of another day.
Adjusting to the new normal- in so many ways. Prolonged illness, being somewhere that’s not home, a changed reflection in the mirror, inner shifts of clarity and direction.
Knowing what I want.
Unexpected coils of energy
When it’s all flow
The first few minutes of silence after a long night
1. My son’s wise words to his dad in stressmode
2. A meeting with a twelve year old ,, brave beautiful soul
3. A quality hug from a close close friend
4. Spontanously entering the drugstore i – for good reasons – have not visited since 2008. It looked so fresh and new :0)
5. My mini bodyscan really helps nowadays
New beginnings with old friends
LB and our obsession with new leggings. Say NO to jeans!
Our first Spring fishing event after work today
1 month smoke free
Successfully hitting my goal weight, 4 days before the competition ends
Dental benefits and an amazing dentist
My families good health
My brothers and their significant others
The good news that JO does not have nerve damage.
Our 9 year old who continues to remind us of the power of positive thoughts :)
Happy Friday to all! Enjoy every minute with your family.
2. Brief sight of the sun
3. Snow receding
Knowing there are doctors and hospitals nearby if we need them
My babies, my heart in two pieces
The amazing lengths a mom will go through for her kids, without batting an eye
Holding my sick Hannah all night if that’s what it takes
Even when I can barely function- that’s a special, God-given strength
The rise and fall of sleeping breath
Having resources, books, etc literally at my fingertips through it all
1. Feeling happy by watching one of my guides/teachers on “Buddha at the Gaspump”
2. Playing “Monkey go Happy” was also fun
3. Going for a walk in dazzling sunshine – with very little traffic around
4. Humour seems to get considerably more space on Tv here
5. Mum went to bed early – and i enjoyed my own company & guitar.
2. Erica and Eric
3. People asking about Hannah, proud to answer
4. Noticing growth in David
5. The day before and the day ahead
6. The man from the bank who was patient enough to listen to me on the phone
7. Jessica’s micropoetry
1. Managed to do the tibetian rites with my rather shakeable body
2. Been respectful to my body mind – and not overwhelmed it with outerworld tasks
3. Fun easier different way of snow shoveling today
4. Warm meeting with my youngest son;0)
5. Found a new “daily joke” site which instantly made my laughing muscles dance