This has been such a weird week – Sunday my truck didn’t want to start so hubby charged the battery & Monday it worked great. Yesterday & today, not so much – in fact, not at all. Yesterday my Dad had a new tire somehow go flat tire – the tires aren’t even a full month old yet. It was just weird. Today my Mom’s car got hit in the parking lot where she works – it will need some work done to it. Hubby is suddenly, understandably nervous about driving his car! LOL Despite all of that there is good news:
Today I Am Grateful:
1) That my best friend is enjoying the blessing of her first child!! She and her husband welcomed their son, Nathaniael, Monday night a little after 11 PM (after pretty much 24 hours of labor). Mom & baby are doing well over-all.
2) That I will be starting my new job this coming Saturday! I am looking forward to it so much!! I feel like I did back when I first got my EMT License – ready to help people and make a difference in their lives. I haven’t worked a full time job since 2006 when I stepped off my ambulance for the last time.
3) That my oldest is really beginning to love reading as much as I do! Right now, in 3rd grade, he’s honestly reading 3 different books at once – just like his mom! LOL
4) To be back here finally. As grateful as I was to be back at the beginning of the year, I needed the break I took for a number of reasons. I came back and read many of the posts often, but just didn’t have it in me to post for a little while.
5) That I am slowly finding the rhythm of who I am once again. I know I’ll be doing a lot of growing this year – and I feel that it will all be positive growing too.
Never forget that the body is the temple of the soul. ~ Dr. Oz